The SIG Sauer P250 is a semi-automatic pistol made by J.P. Sauer & Sohn, and SIG Sauer of Exeter, New Hampshire. The SIG Sauer P250 can be chambered in .357 SIG, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 9×19mm Parabellum.
- While sporting fairly a low damage rating and magazine capacity, the weapon's RoF is enough to serve as a reliable starter-backup weapon.
- P250 Is available for each class as a starting handgun,which can not be sold/trashed.
- P250 and the P250-H have +5 Critial chance bonus.
- P250 has 10% armor piercing while the P250-H has 55%.
- The P250-H Tier X was release on the 03-03-2015 to infinite pack uses only!
- The P250-H FC was released on the 18-03-2015.